George Soros gets exposed for a truly wild scheme

george soros

Conservatives are well aware of the Soros family’s antics. But now their plans are bigger than anyone ever thought.

And George Soros got exposed for a truly wild scheme.

A political action committee (PAC) funded by billionaire George Soros hopes to “turn Texas blue” this year, as other left-wing groups have voiced an increasing interest in doing so through mass immigration.

The Texas Majority PAC, which is controlled by consultants who worked on Beto O’Rourke’s unsuccessful gubernatorial campaign, is primarily sponsored by Soros, who has a net worth of $6.7 billion and is still one of the largest donors to Democrats in the United States.

According to statistics examined by the Texas Tribune, the group has raised $2.25 million since its formation during the 2022 midterm elections. Soros, in particular, has made six-figure payments to Democrats in Dallas County, Cameron County, and Hidalgo County via the group.

“We need millions of more dollars and hundreds of more full-time staff to do this,” the group’s deputy executive director Katherine Fischer told the Texas Tribune. “Texas Majority PAC works with partners across the state to create the conditions that will make flipping the state possible.”

At the same time, the left-wing group Voto Latino has stated that it intends to turn Texas blue this year through mass immigration to the state.

In an op-ed for Democracy Docket, Voto Latino’s CEO Maria Teresa Kumar urged Democrats to capitalize on the nation’s record high legal immigration levels, where more than a million legal immigrants are accepted each year, in forthcoming elections:

The U.S. Census Bureau recently confirmed that Latinos now outnumber non-Hispanic whites in Texas. It’s a demographic shift that has been years in the making, and it has massive implications for the political future of the state that we’re only beginning to see.

To understand the political giant rising in Texas, it’s important to know that the Latino population is disproportionately young. Nearly a quarter of young people under 18 in America are Latino, but the numbers are even starker in Texas. More than 50% of all Texans 18 years and younger are Latino, and more than 800,000 Texas Latinos have come of voting age since 2020. These young people are the future of the electorate in the state, and their potential political influence can’t be underestimated. But it also can’t be taken for granted.

Democrats rely heavily on Texas’s foreign-born population.

Indian Americans, in particular, are becoming a sizable element of Texas’s foreign-born population and, like black Americans, constitute a significant voting base for Democrats.

According to research from October 2020, Texas now has more than 452,000 Indian Americans, trailing only California, which has more than 815,000.

Ahead of the 2020 presidential election, a staggering 65 percent of Indian Americans claimed they backed then-Democrat candidate Joe Biden over then-President Donald Trump. Meanwhile, fewer than three out of every ten Indian Americans supported Trump.

This month, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) traveled to Mumbai, India, to attract more India-based firms to the state, which would result in additional Indian immigration.

Over the previous few years, Democrats have set a goal of assisting one million legal immigrants in obtaining naturalized American citizenship in time for this year’s presidential election in the hopes of tilting the electorate in their favor.

For years, research has repeatedly demonstrated that the larger a region’s foreign-born population, the more likely it is to vote Democratic than Republican.

In 2019, The Atlantic’s Ronald Brownstein discovered that Democrats won over 90 percent of House congressional districts with a foreign-born population above the national average. This means that any congressional district with a foreign-born population more than 15% has a 90% likelihood of electing Democrats and a 10% chance of electing Republicans.

The Washington Post, the New York Times, the Atlantic, Axios, the Los Angeles Times, and the Wall Street Journal have all acknowledged that rapid demographic shifts caused by mass immigration are tipping the country toward a permanent Democratic electoral majority.

“The single biggest threat to Republicans’ long-term viability is demographics,” Axios reported in 2019. “The numbers simply do not lie … there’s not a single demographic megatrend that favors Republicans.”

Stay tuned to The Federalist Wire.