With all of the scandals in the news, the American people deserve answers. Biden is finally owning up.
And the White House made a shocking announcement that should leave every American terrified.
Joe Biden will go down in history as one of the worst presidents this country has ever seen.
According to the most recent Real Clear Politics polling average, 51.5 percent of Americans disapprove of Biden, and the future isn’t looking good.
Biden has allowed millions of illegal immigrants to pour into this country, overwhelming infrastructure, depressing the wages of native Americans, and bringing crime and drugs.
Meanwhile, China has flown at least one spy aircraft over the country, with multiple other unidentified objects shot down by U.S. forces within the borders of our nation.
To say Biden’s presidency has been a failure would be putting it lightly.
But even with all of these missteps and the majority of Americans begging him not to run again, Biden has made a decision for 2024.
President Joe Biden plans to run for re-election in 2024, according to White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre.
Asked by host Jonathan Capehart on MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show” whether an official announcement will be made soon on a Biden-Harris 2024 ticket, Jean-Pierre coyly replied that she can’t talk about politics because she’s limited by the HATCH Act, but “what I can say is repeat what the president has said many times is that he intends to run. And I leave it there.”
Jean-Pierre was asked about the “unidentified object” shot down by a US fighter jet over Canada at the outset of the in-studio interview.
The press secretary said that “out of an abundance of caution, and by the recommendation by the militaries for President Biden and Prime Minister [Justin] Trudeau, an unauthorized unmanned object,” was taken down “in airways in the North American airspace.”
She stated that the item had been tracked by NORAD [North American Aerospace Defense Command] for at least 24 hours, so Biden “authorized the F-22, which is a fighter aircraft, to take it down.”
“We did it in conjunction with Canada,” she explained to Capehart. “The promise is we’re always going to track. We’re always going to detect, and we’re always going to defend our airspace. And that’s what the American people should expect.”
Capehart stated that many antennas were apparently found in the debris of the Chinese surveillance balloon, which went across the continental United States before being shot down off the coast of South Carolina, “that may have been capable of collecting geolocating communications.”
However, Jean-Pierre declined to disclose any details, stating that the analysis was being conducted by the Department of Defense and that she did not want to get ahead of the military or intelligence community in terms of capability.
“The president wanted to make sure that first that we would do it where it was safe and that the American civilians were safe, but also in a way that we would be able to collect,” she explained.
When asked about the FBI raid on former Vice President Mike Pence’s Indiana home last week, Jean-Pierre declined to comment, stressing that the Biden administration supports an “independent” DOJ. Though she did not mention it, Pence was served with a subpoena last week by special counsel Jack Smith, who is investigating former President Donald Trump’s efforts to alter the 2020 election results. Classified documents were also discovered at Biden’s Delaware home.
“When it comes to the Department of Justice, they are independent,” Jean-Pierre remarked. “We are very different than the last administration. We want to make sure that their independence is brought back to the Department of Justice. So we just don’t comment on any investigations that are currently happening.”
Pence is also allegedly considering a run in 2024, but only Trump has officially declared his candidacy.
Stay tuned to The Federalist Wire.